The Student Forum at LADC welcomes fresh and exciting ideas from students working in the field of dependable and secure computing. The Forum is a great opportunity for students to present and receive early feedback on their research objectives, methods, and preliminary results.
- Paper submission: August 10th, 2018 September 3rd, 2018 (firm deadline)
- Author notification: September 7th, 2018 September 15th, 2018
- Camera Ready: September 28th, 2018
Student papers should be single-authored, no longer than 4 pages in length, and formatted according to the IEEE Computer Society two-column camera-ready format.
Students should submit papers as a Portable Document Format (PDF) file through JEMS: https://submissoes.sbc.org.br/home.cgi?c=3085
Accepted papers will be published in the supplemental volume of the LADC 2018 proceedings. If accepted, the student is committing to present the paper at the conference.
Comments and questions should be directed to the Student Forum Chairs: Raul Ceretta Nunes (ceretta[AT]inf.ufsm.br) and Rogério Turchetti (turchetti[AT]redes.ufsm.br).
Student Forum Program Committee
- Gustavo Betarte (UDELAR, UY)
- Pedro R. D’Argenio (UNC, AR)
- Raul Ceretta Nunes (UFSM, BR)
- Regina Moraes (UNICAMP, BR)
- Rogério Corrêa Turchetti (UFSM, BR)